Testimonial for me as a childminder:
Katharine has looked after my 8 year old daughter for about 1 year, before and after school, during school inset days as well as some evening sessions. She would collect my daughter from school, cook her healthy, organic dinner and arrange fun activities for her and the other children. I can always rely on Katharine - she is very conscientious, incredibly patient and very passionate about good childcare! I never have to worry about my daughter when she is in Katharine's care, I know she is in great hands. Katharine always goes the extra mile to make sure the children in her care enjoy themselves and I am always impressed by the imaginative activities she thinks of for the them! I can wholeheartedly recommend Katharine to care for children of any age.
from Ms J Jost
Testimonial for my Nanny position:
Testimonial for my Nursery Assistant position:
Testimonials for my Relax Kids Classes from Parents and Children
(If you've not heard of Relax Kids classes, they are a unique method of introducing children to relaxation. It helps their concentration, their listening skills, their creativity, their self esteem and their mental and physical health. Children complete activities including movement and dance, games, breathing and stretching, self and peer massage, affirmation and visualisation. The sessions are supported by a range of relaxation books and CDs.)
- I know my daughter loves Relax Kids and that is down to the wonderful atmosphere that you create for the children and fun with which you deliver the class.
- My daughter enjoyed the class and said she could have fallen asleep! She was clearly relaxed! I wish it were for adults too! It sounds very good.
- Sounds like you had a lovely morning; I wouldn't mind my day starting so calmly!! Thanks for the sheet [parent handout] we will have a go at some of these techniques - I may even try a couple myself.
- My son said he really enjoyed it [the Relax Kids class], in his words "it was brilliant!"
- Been meaning to write and thank you for the wonderful sessions you provide. We have enjoyed talking about what you do in the sessions, the follow ups [parent handouts] you email are very useful. I feel my son and I have both really benefited from his time with you. I feel he is calmer and we try and use the strategies that you talked about when dealing with angry feelings. We both enjoyed writing the list of what we are thankful for, it made us think about how fortunate we are. Added bonuses are it helps with his school work - reading and writing! He really enjoys the sessions and never grumbles about coming, which he sometimes does with his other clubs. We have stuck up the handouts he brings home near his bed so that we can reflect on them at bedtime. Thank you very much for all the effort you put in, it certainly pays off!
- Thanks for putting on the relax kids classes – I think it’s a great idea. My daughter enjoyed the classes and seemed to start looking forward to them more as they went along. She said her favourite things were doing the “sledge” (the children took turns sitting on a ‘sledge blanket’ and the other children were husky dogs pulling it along), listening to the stories and getting cosy in the blanket. She does seem to have been a bit more settled at bedtime recently so maybe the classes have helped in that. Thanks.
- Her very favourite bit was the snow ball fight (we used ball pool balls in the Winter Wonderland class). Sounds very interesting!!! Sounds like you did a great job as kids just don’t lie! Well done and congrats!!
- My son really enjoyed the classes. The 3 things he liked the most were: Lying under the blankets, the star sticker that was given to the super star and the naming of the weeks (the Themes e.g. Robots in Space, Bonfire Night, Winter Wonderland)
- My daughter said that her favourite part of the relax kids class was resting under the cosy blankets at the end! However, her initial answer was everything! - so I guess it must be working and as you know she has tried to get her siblings to take part in her own re-creation of the class which was highly amusing!!
Personal character reference:
from Mrs J Hatfield